cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GT2007] The program is out!
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2007 07:09:43 GMT
Hi Raffaele,

On 9/19/07, Merico Raffaele <raffaele.merico@less.ch> wrote:
> ...The main reason because I have planned to be in Rome at the CocoonGT was to
> hear a lot on Cocoon 2.2 and to get important information on the migration
> path (2.1 to 2.2). But in the program 2.2 is not mentioned explicitly...

Note that it is certainly possible to have additional "unconference"
talks or panels during the hackathon days - you might want to poll
this list to see if there's interest.

Talking about migrating from 2.1 to 2.2 is certainly more interesting
based on practical experiences, so if people are interested it might
be good to have an exchange about this during the hackathon.

This could then be summarized on the wiki or in the docs, for the
benefit of all (but I'm not volunteering, cannot make it to the
hackathon this time).

-Bertrand