cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Juanjo Vázquez" <jvazq...@apache.org>
Subject Problem with Cocoon Spring Configurator 1.0.0 and Weblogic 9.2
Date Sun, 30 Sep 2007 18:24:10 GMT
Hi all,

I´m working in an Cocoon 2.2-RC1 web application with one block. Everything
is ok when i deploy to Tomcat but i´m getting errors when i deploy to
Weblogic 9.2. I have been looking for a workaround  or a solution and it
seems the problem is the blocks are not deployed to the public web directory
in the weblogic domain.

Everything points to the method "deployBlockResources" in "DeploymentUtil"
class (cocoon-spring-configuratior-1.0.0.jar) is not working properly in
this environment. I have been debugging the application deployed to weblogic
with these discoveries:

1. Spring loads the jar configurations with zip protocol instead jar
protocol, i.e.
zip:C:/bea/user_projects/domains/cm_domain/servers/AdminServer/tmp/_WL_user/proxy-ear/53xotj/war/WEB-INF/lib/cocoon-
servlet-service-impl-1.0.0-M2.jar!/META-INF/cocoon/spring/cocoon-callstack-environment.xml

2. In Runtime, the "URLConnection" class is a "
weblogic.utils.ZipUrlConnection" not a "JarURLConnection"

Can anybody help me with this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Juanjo.