cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Merico Raffaele <raffaele.mer...@less.ch>
Subject AW: [GT2007] The program is out!
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2007 06:17:26 GMT
Dear Community

The main reason because I have planned to be in Rome at the CocoonGT was to
hear a lot on Cocoon 2.2 and to get important information on the migration
path (2.1 to 2.2). But in the program 2.2 is not mentioned explicitly. Are
there any talks referring to my point of interest?

Many thanks in advance ... Raffaele