cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Gianugo Rabellino" <gian...@apache.org>
Subject [GT2007] The program is out!
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 15:02:37 GMT
The CocoonGT team is pleased to announce the conference schedule has
been finalized and is available at
http://www.cocoongt.org/PROGRAM.html

As usual, we had a great number of high-quality submissions. In
keeping with the tradition of having a conference day packed full with
great content, we managed to squeeze a lot of excellent speakers and
talks – from customer experience to hands-on core stuff, to
tightly-coupled frameworks and solutions.

Be sure to visit the Web site for more details: the CocoonGT is just a
few weeks away. Hurry and reserve your seat today – we look forward to
seeing you in Rome!

--
Gianugo Rabellino
Sourcesense, making sense of Open Source: http://www.sourcesense.com