cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Gianugo Rabellino" <gian...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [CocoonGT] Has anyone considered inviting folks from Wicket?
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2007 22:24:32 GMT
On 9/8/07, Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakowski@apache.org> wrote:
> hepabolu pisze:
> > Gianugo Rabellino said the following on 4/9/07 13:36:
> >> On 9/4/07, Grzegorz Kossakowski <grek@tuffmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> That would be great! Would you do the honors?
> >
> > What about Upayavira and Sylvain?
>
> I guess that they follow Wicket's mailing list so if we sent an invitation there I guess
they would
> see it. However, I'm not sure if it makes sense to send that mail without addressing
issues I
> outlined.

Er, I don't quite think so. I think the GT could be an excellent venue
for them to spend a few days out in a nice location and hack around
their Wicket stuff. Of course, having Cocooners in the same room might
help crosspollination as well. So I would just send an informal invite
along the lines of "we're going to have some fun, food, beers and
hacking. Fancy a Wi-Fi connected table and a glass of italian wine?
Then come to Rome and join us!"

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino