cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nacho \(Derecho.com\)" <na...@derecho.com>
Subject Patches for lucene block
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2007 08:02:34 GMT
Hola a todos:

During the development of our site, we aplliied a small change to the SearchTransformer, basically
it gives the ability to change the default field used for searching, we called this new config
parameter "content-field", was by default "body", and now can be changed..

The question is, if somebody find this useful, we'll be glad to contribute it, but where?
Send a diff -u here?, we done this change over the cocoon-2.1.11-dev version of the lucene
block, the version we are actually using for the site ( despite my lastest message subject
:)..

Ignacio J. Ortega
Departamento t├ęcnico
http://www.derecho.com