cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nacho \(Derecho.com\)" <na...@derecho.com>
Subject New Cocoon 2.1.10 live site: www.derecho.com
Date Sun, 09 Sep 2007 16:27:11 GMT
Hola a todos:

The past day 03/09/2007 we've put a Cocoon 2.1.10 only live site online, with big success,
we all want to share our success with all of the developers of Cocoon, and give a big big
thanks to all of you..

We are extensively and intensively using  Flow ( thanks god we have flow :), SQL Transformer,
aggregator, definitely almost anything of the Cocoon standard blocks dist, and if not using
it, for sure we have plans to use it in short..

The old site was done in an ancient cocoon 1.8.2 for 1997-99, backed by a tomcat 3.3.. So
we are proud to say that we are using cocoon for about 10 years now.... ;)

The new site need some work to have all the bell and twistles working, but we think is by
now a great example on wath can be done with cocoon.. Another time thanks to all, including
ancient cocoon Heros ;)..

And for the work, where can we found a brief description of 2.2? the build process, the new
features, etc.

We need to have a peek at the next cocoon version as we want to stay with cocoon for next
ten years ;).. But until now didnt found any relevant infos about it.. Apart from the maillist,
where the infos are a little scattered and distributed all over the days and months..

Thanks in advance..

Ignacio J. Ortega
Departamento t├ęcnico
http://www.derecho.com