cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Rice Yeh" <rice...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: True OO for servlet service
Date Sun, 02 Sep 2007 06:53:12 GMT
Hi Grek,
  Attached is the patch that is based on the present
cocoon-servlet-service-impl implementation. cocoon-servlet-service-impl has
some change since I posted my patch on COCOON-2038, which has already too
many files attached to it. In order not to confuse you, I have the the patch
attached to this mail. So you do not need to patch the files in COCOON-2038.
I find you already have written a test case class
ServletServiceContextTestCase for ServletServiceContext. I add one more test
case in it to test COCOON-1939. All the test cases in
ServletServiceContextTestCase are passed.
So after applying this patch, you might close COCOON-2038 by referring back
to this mail if there are no further problems.

Regards,
Rice