cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Code freeze - over
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2007 16:50:01 GMT
Reinhard Poetz pisze:
> Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
>> Reinhard Poetz pisze:
>>
>> Thanks Reinhard for taking care!
>>
>> It's nice that we will be able to start creating buzz about Cocoon 2.2
>> shortly! :-)
>
> ;-)
>
> btw,  I've forgotten to mention that I'm waiting for the solution(s)
> that fix(es) Giacomo's bug and the cocoon:/ problem. Then I will
> recreate the affected core modules and then call for the vote.

Oups, I forgot about it too.

I'll give this a thorough look this weekend so there is a humble ask: if you, Giacomo, Reinhard
and
others could monitor our mailing list during this weekend more often than usually I would
be
grateful. It's very likely I will be having additional questions.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski