cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.2 documentation online!
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2007 15:41:21 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>>
>> While I was creating all the release artifacts of Cocoon 2.2RC2 I also
>> published our 2.2 docs. See http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/
>>
>> I have to say that I'm really proud of seeing this long-term effort
>> finally materializing :-) Thanks to all the involved helping hands!
>>
>> The only missing part is the main site (http://cocoon.apache.org). If
>> nobody speaks up over the weekend, I will also publish it (see
>> http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/dev-docs/) on Monday. It would be great
>> if a native speaker could proof-read it in the meantime.
>
> I noticed that component's basic information table is incorrect. For
> example
>   http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/core-modules/core/2.2/889_1_1.html
>
> Should read:
>   Component type    Action
>   Cocoon block    core
>   Java class    org.apache.cocoon.acting.LocaleAction
>   Cachable
>
> This is probably error in the template? Also, "Cachable" should be
> "Cacheable". Where would I fix it?

see
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/trunk/tools/cocoon-daisy-export-strategy/src/main/resources/org/apache/cocoon/tools/maven/daisy/export/strategy/cocoon-doc-2-xdoc.xslt

This stylesheet transforms the documents which are read from the Daisy
repository into something the Maven 2 site plugin can deal with.

If you want to test it, change the stylesheet, then install the Daisy export
plugin into your local Maven repository by running 'mvn install', go into a
module that contains sitemap components and run 'mvn site -P daisy'

But before make sure that you've configured Maven as explained in
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs/g3/1256.html so that you can access
the Daisy repository. (@vadim: it should  work with your Daisy user because it
already  has administration rights granted.)

                                   - o -

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs/g3/1256.html also explains how you
can create (and/or deploy) all docs at one go.

                                   - o -

One note: As soon as I have some time I will write a Maven 2 plugin which
removes all non-Daisy docs from ./target/site before they are deployed.
Otherwise we would overwrite all reports with reports that refer to a snapshot
versions.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc