cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.2 documentation online!
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2007 15:19:52 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> While I was creating all the release artifacts of Cocoon 2.2RC2 I also
> published our 2.2 docs. See http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/
>
> I have to say that I'm really proud of seeing this long-term effort
> finally materializing :-) Thanks to all the involved helping hands!
>
> The only missing part is the main site (http://cocoon.apache.org). If
> nobody speaks up over the weekend, I will also publish it (see
> http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/dev-docs/) on Monday. It would be great
> if a native speaker could proof-read it in the meantime.

I noticed that component's basic information table is incorrect. For example
   http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/core-modules/core/2.2/889_1_1.html

Should read:
   Component type	Action
   Cocoon block	core
   Java class	org.apache.cocoon.acting.LocaleAction
   Cachable

This is probably error in the template? Also, "Cachable" should be "Cacheable".
Where would I fix it?

Vadim