cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Cocoon 2.2 documentation online!
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2007 14:26:36 GMT

While I was creating all the release artifacts of Cocoon 2.2RC2 I also published
our 2.2 docs. See http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/

I have to say that I'm really proud of seeing this long-term effort finally
materializing :-) Thanks to all the involved helping hands!

The only missing part is the main site (http://cocoon.apache.org). If nobody
speaks up over the weekend, I will also publish it (see
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/dev-docs/) on Monday. It would be great if a
native speaker could proof-read it in the meantime.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc