cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Renewing Apache Fop processor
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2007 11:41:22 GMT
On 28.09.2007 5:05 Uhr, Robby Pelssers wrote:

> I forgot to mention we are working with cocoon-2.1.10.  Did somebody
> already try to use a newer version of FOP for this cocoon version?

So far it should still be pretty straight-forward to use a 2.2 block in
2.1 as long as it has not been converted to Spring yet. There are
probably some differences in directory structures, but they should be
easy to figure out. You are also not the first one asking for FOP 0.9.x
in Cocoon 2.1, so you might repeat your question on the users list (or
search the archives).

Joerg