cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: Javadocs
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2007 02:00:18 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> But now I run into another problem: When I use the find/xargs command,
> the working directory is the directory where I entered this command and
> not the directory where the create-apidocs.sh script is located. Is
> there a way to set the working directory the way I have expected it?

Yep. Put this script say in your home dir, name it 'x.sh' and make it executable:

   #!/bin/sh
   cd `dirname $1`
   # Both "sh $1" and ". $1" should work
   . $1

 From your home dir (where x.sh is):

   find /x1/www/cocoon.apache.org/2.2 -name "create-apidocs.sh" | grep apidocs/
| xargs -n 1 ./x.sh

Alternatively you can put cd `dirname $1` in each of create-apidocs.sh but I
figured you'd want to avoid this :)

Vadim