cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Code freeze - over
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2007 17:36:02 GMT

All release artifacts and their docs have been created. This means that the code
freeze is over and our SVN is happily awaiting your commits again!

Currently trunk doesn't build because the parent pom references are not set
correctly. I will take care for this tommorrow morning if nobody else is doing
it in the meantime:

You would just have to use tools/pom-updater/pu.sh and set

   org.apache.cocoon:cocoon
   org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-blocks-modules
   org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-core-modules
   org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-tools-modules