cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DAISY] CollectionCreated
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2007 07:21:09 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> Reinhard Poetz pisze:
>> Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:

>>> Isn't site just for servlet-service-fw enough?
>> AFAICS there is no collection servlet-service-fw. Or do I overlook it?
>
> Yep, there is cdocs-site-servlet-service with ID 31.
>
> My question was more about why do we need separate sites for cocoon-servlet-service-component
and
> cocoon-servlet-service-impl? Would not single site for cocoon-servlet-service-* be enough?

For the project reports (description, javadocs, status, etc.) we already create
seperate docs. But you're probably right that we will put all docs related to
servlet-services in cdocs-site-servlet-service and don't distribute it over
three modules. But I leave it to the doc writer how he wants to organize them.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc