cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Java 1.5 [was svn commit: r579132 - in /cocoon/trunk/core/cocoon-core/src/test/java/org/apache/cocoon/transformation: I18NTransformerTestCase.java I18NTransformerTestCase.java.disabled]
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 15:18:32 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Hmm, although I don't want to start a heated discussion about 1.4 or 1.5
> for 2.2 again, I think there is a lot of truth in the above statement.
> It only makes sense to stick with 1.4 if the people working on and using
> 2.2 is a critical mass.

Although I guess everyone understood what I meant above, just a
clarification: of course I meant that it only makes sense to stick with
1.4 if the people working on and using 2.2 *with jdk 1.4* is a critical
mass. There is no doubt that currently there are many people
using/develeoping 2.2 in general.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler