cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: pipelineComponent scope troubles (was Code freeze?)
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 18:21:25 GMT
Giacomo Pati wrote:
> Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
>> Any chance to reproduce this behaviour with my little sample? I tried to modify it
so empty List is
>> passed but everything works fine. Is your list a standard Java implementation like
ArrayList?
>> Isolating the problem that anyone can test on its own machine is crucial here, really.
Or you can
>> just consider debugging Jexl yourself, it's has source code written decently.
>
> I've setup a stripped down to bare minimum sample (based on your little sample) that
has the
> behaviour as our application. I can confirm, that this sample works with trunk upto revision
> 567300. You'll find it at http://people.apache.org/~giacomo/c2.2-test.tar.gz

I don't know if it is related but if I use the cocoon protocol to call a
pipeline that uses a jx-template, the template doesn't receive the passed
objects anymore. I think that's the relevant part of the stacktrace:

         at org.apache.cocoon.callstack.CallScope.get(CallScope.java:37)

It can easily be reproduced by adding this pipeline to a Cocoon 2.2 app created
by the Cocoon 2.2 archetype:

  <map:match pattern="fails">
     <map:generate src="cocoon:/spring-bean"/>
     <map:serialize type="xml"/>
  </map:match>

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc