cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Logging configuration in trunk
Date Sun, 23 Sep 2007 17:49:36 GMT
Hello,

I'm having trouble with our current logging solutions in trunk. I wonder how to configure
logging
the way that I get all debug messages from both Cocoon and Spring. When it comes to Cocoon
logging I
guess that it's controlled by org.apache.cocoon.log4j.loglevel property, am I right?

When I start my own block I get following message:
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader).

What is needed to be done to configure log4j properly and why it's not done so by default?

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski