cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Code freeze - NOW
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 15:11:03 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>>> As you probably have noticed, I've started with the release of the
>>> POM modules. So far this shouldn't have affected you except a short
>>> period when trunk didn't build.
>>>
>>> I'm going to continue with the jar modules in core and blocks which
>>> means that I ask you not to commit to any of the affected directories
>>> in SVN (see the list of  the proposed artifacts).
>>>
>>> I will let you know as soon as I'm finished.
>>
>> Though I've only created the release artifacts for the Configurator
>> subproject, I have to suspend the code freeze until I have a working
>> solution for the problem with the Javadocs (see the seperate mail
>> thread about this issue).

I solved this problem by creating a special Maven report that generates a script
which downloads the javadoc archives from a Maven repository and removed the
normal JavaDocs report.

I will continue with creating release artifacts on Monday. So if you want to
commit something, go for it but please be careful not to break any of the
artifacts to be released ;-)

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc