cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Initial content for our custom JIRA fields
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 12:00:11 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler pisze:
> I can do this any day during this week (most preferably thursday or
> saturday). Just to be sure, what I should do:
> the idea is to add *all* version numbers to both fields, right?

Carsten, any news on this? I'm rush you because it's period when we can't commit now and I
would
like to spend some of my free time on documenting and planning. Actually, we should seriously
start
considering making Cocoon 2.2 final and Cocoon 2.1.11.

My idea is to mark issues that are needed to be fixed before we can make both releases. Then,
think we should call people for to vote for issues they would love to have fixed in Cocoon
2.1.12
while telling them we are going to close 2.1.x branch at the time making Cocoon 2.1.12 release.

Ok, getting little bit off-topic. In short: Carsten, I just wanted to shuffle your priority
list a
little if possible :-)

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski