cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Code freeze - NOW
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 14:49:00 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> As you probably have noticed, I've started with the release of the POM
> modules. So far this shouldn't have affected you except a short period
> when trunk didn't build.
>
> I'm going to continue with the jar modules in core and blocks which
> means that I ask you not to commit to any of the affected directories in
> SVN (see the list of  the proposed artifacts).
>
> I will let you know as soon as I'm finished.

Though I've only created the release artifacts for the Configurator subproject,
I have to suspend the code freeze until I have a working solution for the
problem with the Javadocs (see the seperate mail thread about this issue).

Nevertheless I want to ask you not to do any commits which have a deeper impact
on our codebase. Thanks!

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc