cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Javadocs
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 09:17:02 GMT

I also use this release to publish our docs. I wonder now whether I should add
the Javadocs to our docs or not. For the spring-configurator and and
configuration-api I've added them because they are subprojects but I'm not sure
if it is the best idea to add the javadocs of our core modules and the blocks to
SVN either. The problem is that they take up a lot of space and make a checkout
of our site really slow.

OTOH if we don't generate them using Maven and then add them to our SVN I don't
know how we can do it in a confortable way.

Any ideas or opinions?

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc