cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Code freeze - NOW
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 08:11:57 GMT
As you probably have noticed, I've started with the release of the POM modules.
So far this shouldn't have affected you except a short period when trunk didn't
build.

I'm going to continue with the jar modules in core and blocks which means that I
ask you not to commit to any of the affected directories in SVN (see the list of
  the proposed artifacts).

I will let you know as soon as I'm finished.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc