cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: svn commit: r577245 - /cocoon/trunk/core/cocoon-sitemap/cocoon-sitemap-impl/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/treeprocessor/variables/StringTemplateParserVariableResolver.java
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2007 22:40:33 GMT
On 19.09.2007 7:11 Uhr, gkossakowski@apache.org wrote:

> Log:
> COCOON-2134: Implemented Disposable interface in StringTemplateParserVariableResolver.

I wonder why a Spring-configured bean has to implement Avalon interfaces
especially since it is an empty implementation anyway. Wouldn't it be
better to make a instanceof check instead of enforcing the
implementation? Otherwise I don't see how we can get rid of Avalon. We
need such a migration path, don't we?

Joerg