cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Reinhard Poetz <>
Subject Re: Code freeze?
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2007 13:49:23 GMT
Felix Knecht wrote:
> 4. If ever I'd rather consider the 'pipelineComponent Scope troubles' as
> a problem than the zipper stuff.

agreed, but after some thinking about it I came to the conclusion that I can 
create the release artifacts anyway. I will only have to wait with starting the 
voting process until we know if there is some serious bug or not. If there is 
one, I will recreate the relevant artifacts again but most of the work will 
already be done by then and I can do it in between.

Reinhard Pötz           Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach 

{Software Engineering, Open Source, Web Applications, Apache Cocoon}


View raw message