cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Code freeze?
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2007 13:49:23 GMT
Felix Knecht wrote:
> 4. If ever I'd rather consider the 'pipelineComponent Scope troubles' as
> a problem than the zipper stuff.

agreed, but after some thinking about it I came to the conclusion that I can
create the release artifacts anyway. I will only have to wait with starting the
voting process until we know if there is some serious bug or not. If there is
one, I will recreate the relevant artifacts again but most of the work will
already be done by then and I can do it in between.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc