cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Code freeze?
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2007 10:46:44 GMT
Felix Knecht pisze:
> I don't think it's a blocker:
> 1. We wouldn't be the only ones releasing (just in case it's a real bug
> and not a testcase problem) and having a release note with already known
> bugs.
> 2. It's a RC (2). Why are (just in case) already known bugs not allowed?
> 3. It would be really nice to see the RC2 released for the CocoonGT
> (Please go ahead with the release.)!

+1

> 4. If ever I'd rather consider the 'pipelineComponent Scope troubles' as
> a problem than the zipper stuff.

I switched pipelineComponent scope off in r577222 as promised earlier. Giacomo's problem seems
to be
rather exotic (when taking account his last e-mail) and I'm not sure if other people do have
the
same problem.

I would be grateful if others could try my little sample with newest trunk. Expected result:
tiny
XML file and no exceptions thrown.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski