cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AW: [GT2007] The program is out!
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2007 07:50:07 GMT
Merico Raffaele pisze:
> Dear Community
>
> The main reason because I have planned to be in Rome at the CocoonGT was to
> hear a lot on Cocoon 2.2 and to get important information on the migration
> path (2.1 to 2.2). But in the program 2.2 is not mentioned explicitly. Are
> there any talks referring to my point of interest?
>
> Many thanks in advance ... Raffaele

Hi Merico,

I have been planning to bring complete application based on Cocoon 2.2 to Rome and make it
freely
available afterwards. During Hackathon and I was planning to respond any questions people
have
lively, make notes and put everything on Daisy after getting back to home. I have not planned
give official talk for two reasons:
1. I wasn't sure that I'll manage to complete application on time and still I'm not sure (there
some
unexpected issues caused by my GSoC work that have highest priority). Anyway, I will do as
much as I
can to bring something interesting.
2. I have no experience with English-speaking events so taking challenge of giving official
talk
would be too much.

To summarize: I have (and I'm sure committers do also have) pretty good idea what are the
best
migration paths and I will be in Rome for four days ready to answer as many questions as people
have. Merico, so just don't forget to catch me up! :-)

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski