cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject Re: pipelineComponent scope troubles
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 20:39:30 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski skrev:
> Daniel Fagerstrom pisze:
>>> Sorry for little offending words but I'm really tired repeating the
>>> same thing around ten times and
>>> being blamed in the end.
>> In general, if one repeat the same thing ten times whithout anyone
>> understanding it, it just might be relevant feedback on ones
>> presentation style ;)
>
> I would be grateful for any criticism and I am aware that my English skills are not of
highest
> order.
I have no problems following your English, so its good enogh for me. I
leave the finer details to the native speakers ;)

> So here goes my humble request:
> If you really have hard times understanding me or I'm just boring for too long don't
hesitate to
> just point it. I've already learned a lot from this community and polishing communication
skills
> would be great addition. :-)
I'll point it out next time I have some specific suggestion. A more
general suggestion is that when you use referential words like "it" or
"this" I often have to make an effort to find out what you are refering
to which sometimes makes it time consuming to understand what you mean.
If you would be more generous in repeating what object you refer to it
would help me.

Concrete examples helps tremendesly for understanding things. But I'm of
course aware about that they take time to construct and describe and
that it is an aera where most of us could improve ;)

>>> I hope that we can summarize current situation, cut new release
>>> candidate of C2.2 and return back to
>>> whiteboard for a while.
>> Anyway, my propsal that you give an explicit description about the
>> assumed state before and after the context change, is a serious
>> proposal. If you have described it, please give me a link. Otherwise it
>> would be really helpfull if you write it down.
>
> Ok, I'll write separate e-mail explaining how everything is supposed to work.
Great!

/Daniel