cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: pipelineComponent scope troubles
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 19:41:39 GMT
Daniel Fagerstrom pisze:
> You cannot possibly expect that the whole community would have the time
> or interest to follow your sometimes painful way though all the
> complicated details of Cocoon internals.

I agree with that and that was my motivation for writing that e-mail: to summarize many issues
that
cover lots of areas in one place and give necessary pointers. But let's give it a rest...

>> Sorry for little offending words but I'm really tired repeating the
>> same thing around ten times and
>> being blamed in the end.
>
> In general, if one repeat the same thing ten times whithout anyone
> understanding it, it just might be relevant feedback on ones
> presentation style ;)

I would be grateful for any criticism and I am aware that my English skills are not of highest
order. So here goes my humble request:
If you really have hard times understanding me or I'm just boring for too long don't hesitate
just point it. I've already learned a lot from this community and polishing communication
skills
would be great addition. :-)

>> I hope that we can summarize current situation, cut new release
>> candidate of C2.2 and return back to
>> whiteboard for a while.
>
> Anyway, my propsal that you give an explicit description about the
> assumed state before and after the context change, is a serious
> proposal. If you have described it, please give me a link. Otherwise it
> would be really helpfull if you write it down.

Ok, I'll write separate e-mail explaining how everything is supposed to work.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski