cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: pipelineComponent scope troubles
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 16:57:39 GMT
Reinhard Poetz pisze:
> Giacomo Pati wrote:
>> Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
>>
>> To be honest, I get almost the same stack trace with your little sample.

Just to make sure: you have configured OM to be in request scope instead of pipelineComponent
scope?
I ask because my sample works (for me) following way:
1. If I have OM configured to be in pipelineComponent scope NPE is thrown and I get similar
stack
trace to yours.
2. BUT if I switch to request scope everything works fine and assuming there is no other bug
in my
code it's all fine and expected.

> Grek, your sample doesn't run for me either. From a quick glance I'd say
> that it's the same stacktrace as Giacomo posted.

See above.

> I also think that it's the same problem why the samples from trunk do
> not run here.

I don't think so...

I would be grateful if you all could take a little effort and understand how things work (by
reading
my e-mails carefully) so you would be better at reporting and less blaming at the same time.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski