cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Code freeze?
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 11:45:39 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> Reinhard Poetz pisze:
>> Can anybody confirm this or is it a problem with my environment
>> (although I deleted my local repo, then entered svn up, mvn clean install)?
>
> Reinhard, I tried to build Cocoon with empty Maven local repo and results are the same:
everything
> works just fine. Are you sure there is no old junk somewhere?

I don't think so. I removed all Cocoon artifacts from my local repo and did a
fresh 'svn co' of trunk. (WinXP, Java 1.5.0_11)

For me the ZipSourceTestCase is failing (again):

Test set: org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.ZipSourceTestCase
Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.03 sec <<<
FAILURE!
testURIHandling(org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.ZipSourceTestCase)
Time elapsed: 0.01 sec  <<< FAILURE!
junit.framework.ComparisonFailure: Uri is wrong.
expected:<zip:file://[/]test.zip!/test.xml> but
was:<zip:file://[]test.zip!/test.xml>
	at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:81)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.ZipSourceTestCase.testURIHandling(ZipSourceTestCase.java:45)

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc