cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Code freeze?
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 10:33:45 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I forgot that Reinhard asked us for code freeze from 18 to 21 of September
> and checked few things in.
>
> Reinhard, could you confirm that you are going to make a release so we will
> know that committs are rather not allowed these days?

Yes, I can do it but currently the tests don't run through and the samples don't
work. http://localhost:8888/samples/ returns xml and e.g.
http://localhost:8888/samples/forms/ causes an exception:

java.net.MalformedURLException: Unknown block name template in block context uri
blockcontext:/template/sitemap.xmap
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.BlockContextSourceFactory.getSource(BlockContextSourceFactory.java:78)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.source.CocoonSourceResolver.resolveURI(CocoonSourceResolver.java:152)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.source.CocoonSourceResolver.resolveURI(CocoonSourceResolver.java:182)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.createChildProcessor(TreeProcessor.java:167)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.MountNode.getProcessor(MountNode.java:141)

and the console shows

blockcontext:/template/sitemap.xmap
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Committed
         at org.mortbay.jetty.Response.resetBuffer(Response.java:855)
         at org.mortbay.jetty.Response.reset(Response.java:834)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.RequestUtil.manageException(RequestUtil.java:120)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.multipart.MultipartFilter.doFilter(MultipartFilter.ja
va:125)
         at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.ja
va:1045)
         at
org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(BoundedThreadPool.java:475)

Can anybody confirm this or is it a problem with my environment (although I
deleted my local repo, then entered svn up, mvn clean install)?

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc