cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: IDE support for Spring
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 05:44:12 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:

> Carsten, can you give your configuration (plug-ins included) that makes your Eclipse
supporting
> refactoring of Spring configuration files? It does not work on my Eclipse 3.3, now.

I have installed the full-blown Europa 3.3 installation with the usual
suspects like subclipse, spring ide and some others.

The built-in refactoring of eclipse has an option you just have to check
to change configuration files as well; actually it searches for all
textual occurances of the class name. When you refactor something there
is a small wizard where you can check the option.

However, I'm not happy about my 3.3 installation as it replaces to much
in big projects and makes them unusable after a refactoring! But
interestingly this is only on my installation; others having the same
setup have no problems. This must be due to the dynamic nature of OSGi :)

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org