cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject IDE support for Spring
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 18:25:22 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler pisze:
> Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
>> You can try IDEA. As a committer on apache project you can get license
>> for free for your open source work. It will refactor configuration files
>> simultaneously with java files.

Vadim, it's not the first time you encourage me to try IDEA and since, as you said, it's free
for
ASF committers I'm going to give it a look, soon.

> Which does Eclipse as well :)
>
> I'm not sure, but perhaps the Spring Eclipse Plugin gives even more power?

Cartsen, can you give your configuration (plug-ins included) that makes your Eclipse supporting
refactoring of Spring configuration files? It does not work on my Eclipse 3.3, now.

Thanks.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski