cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r575768 - in /cocoon/trunk: blocks/cocoon-template/cocoon-template-impl/src/test/resources/org/apache/cocoon/template/jxtg/ core/cocoon-core/src/test/resources/org/apache/cocoon/components/treeprocessor/variables/ core/cocoon-expression-lan...
Date Sun, 16 Sep 2007 11:26:16 GMT
Daniel Fagerstrom pisze:
> Any reason for defining the ObjectModel bean in the pipeline-impl
> modeule instead of in the expression-language-impl module?

Yep, OM is scoped (with pipelineComponent scope) that is implement in pipeline-impl. The idea
is to
have "template" bean configuration that is marked as abstract and configures everything except
scope
and make a final declaration elsewhere.

> I also wonder
> why you use camel case names for Spring config files instead of
> following the name convention that all the rest of the Spring configs in
> Cocoon use.

I didn't know we have such convention; so what are the rules?

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski