cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject Re: svn commit: r575768 - in /cocoon/trunk: blocks/cocoon-template/cocoon-template-impl/src/test/resources/org/apache/cocoon/template/jxtg/ core/cocoon-core/src/test/resources/org/apache/cocoon/components/treeprocessor/variables/ core/cocoon-expression-lan...
Date Sat, 15 Sep 2007 16:43:38 GMT
Any reason for defining the ObjectModel bean in the pipeline-impl
modeule instead of in the expression-language-impl module? I also wonder
why you use camel case names for Spring config files instead of
following the name convention that all the rest of the Spring configs in
Cocoon use.

/Daniel

gkossakowski@apache.org skrev:
> Author: gkossakowski
> Date: Fri Sep 14 11:11:52 2007
> New Revision: 575768

> Log:
> Switched collecting of ObjectModelProviders to bean-map from Spring Configurator. It
made possible to revert some changes committed in r574029.