cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Custom Spring configuration extensions do not work in TestCases
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2007 12:42:20 GMT
Hi,

I'm struggling with a following problem. I import several configuration files from a file
configuring a bean I'm testing using org.apache.cocoon.AbstractTestCase. One of imported files
contains references to <configurator:bean-map/> (our extension to Spring configs) that
cannot be
resolved by Spring. I get following error:

testPrefixedSitemapVariable(org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.variables.PreparedVariableResolverTestCase)
 Time elapsed: 0.122 sec  <<< ERROR!
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException: Configuration problem:
Failed to import bean definitions from URL location
[classpath:META-INF/cocoon/spring/ObjectModelTemplate.xml]
Offending resource: class path resource
[org/apache/cocoon/components/treeprocessor/variables/PreparedVariableResolverTestCase.spring.xml];
nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException:
Line 33
in XML document from class path resource [META-INF/cocoon/spring/ObjectModelTemplate.xml]
is
invalid; nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The matching
wildcard is strict, but no declaration can be found for element 'configurator:bean-map'.
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException: Line 33
in XML
document from class path resource [META-INF/cocoon/spring/ObjectModelTemplate.xml] is invalid;
nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The matching wildcard
is
strict, but no declaration can be found for element 'configurator:bean-map'.
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The matching wildcard is
strict,
but no declaration can be found for element 'configurator:bean-map'.

I'm not Spring insider and I have no clue what to do with this. Could someone help?

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski