cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeroen Reijn <j.re...@hippo.nl>
Subject Re: Patches for lucene block
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2007 09:02:43 GMT
Hi Ignacio,

yes contributions are always welcome! You can create a new issue in the
Apache Cocoon JIRA project[1] and attach your patch (the diff outcome)
to the JIRA issue.

See also the cocoon contributing page [2] for more information.

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa
[2]http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/1177.html

Thank you for your contribution!

Kind regards,

Jeroen Reijn

Nacho (Derecho.com) wrote:
> Hola a todos:
>
> During the development of our site, we aplliied a small change to the SearchTransformer,
basically it gives the ability to change the default field used for searching, we called this
new config parameter "content-field", was by default "body", and now can be changed..

> The question is, if somebody find this useful, we'll be glad to contribute it, but where?
Send a diff -u here?, we done this change over the cocoon-2.1.11-dev version of the lucene
block, the version we are actually using for the site ( despite my lastest message subject
:)..