cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Dev at weitling <d...@weitling.net>
Subject Re: New Cocoon 2.1.10 live site: www.derecho.com
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 04:43:10 GMT
Hola Ignacio ("Living fossil" according to Cocoon use time ;-)

it's great seeing a Cocoon site in action, but as it is completely in
spanish language it's hard for most of us to have a deeper look at it.
At least I see some english errors when clicking on "Registrate" or
"Entrar"...
Do you plan to translate or do you have some documentation? This would
be great as you surely have had much work to get there!

Bye,
Florian

Nacho (Derecho.com) wrote:
> Hola a todos:
>
> The past day 03/09/2007 we've put a Cocoon 2.1.10 only live site online, with big success,
we all want to share our success with all of the developers of Cocoon, and give a big big
thanks to all of you..

> We are extensively and intensively using  Flow ( thanks god we have flow :), SQL Transformer,
aggregator, definitely almost anything of the Cocoon standard blocks dist, and if not using
it, for sure we have plans to use it in short..

> The old site was done in an ancient cocoon 1.8.2 for 1997-99, backed by a tomcat 3.3..
So we are proud to say that we are using cocoon for about 10 years now.... ;)

> The new site need some work to have all the bell and twistles working, but we think is
by now a great example on wath can be done with cocoon.. Another time thanks to all, including
ancient cocoon Heros ;)..

> And for the work, where can we found a brief description of 2.2? the build process, the
new features, etc.

> We need to have a peek at the next cocoon version as we want to stay with cocoon for
next ten years ;).. But until now didnt found any relevant infos about it.. Apart from the
maillist, where the infos are a little scattered and distributed all over the days and months..