cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [CocoonGT] Has anyone considered inviting folks from Wicket?
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2007 20:34:00 GMT
hepabolu pisze:
> Gianugo Rabellino said the following on 4/9/07 13:36:
>> On 9/4/07, Grzegorz Kossakowski <grek@tuffmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> That would be great! Would you do the honors?
>
> What about Upayavira and Sylvain?

I guess that they follow Wicket's mailing list so if we sent an invitation there I guess they
would
see it. However, I'm not sure if it makes sense to send that mail without addressing issues
outlined. I lack both karma and, more importantly, free time so I cannot do this myself, sorry
guys.
I hope that someone other can pick up this task, fix our demos and invite Wicket people.

On the other hand, Upayavira and Sylvain have been Cocoon committers for so long that I think
it
would be nice of us to send direct invitations. That's easy task and I can take care of it.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski