cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [CocoonGT] Has anyone considered inviting folks from Wicket?
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 15:37:46 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski pisze:

> No problem. I'll write an e-mail today's evening.

I've spoken to some people on Wicket IRC channel and here are conclusions:
1. Some people have experience with Cocoon already but they looked at Cocoon briefly few years
ago
(around 2001-2003). We must show that Cocoon is different and appealing now.

2. They wanted to see Cocoon demos, does anyone know why they are down on our zone? If I had
enough
karma I could have a look but other people are welcome to help.

3. Most folks expressed some interests in integration between Cocoon and Wicket only if they
see
what is the benefit. As I don't know about Wicket that much I'm not sure where Cocoon integration
could be useful. I would like to see people more familiar with Wicket posting some nice ideas
about
integration that would spur Wicket community's interest. I'm going to ask for the same our
users.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski