cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <>
Subject Re: [CocoonGT] Has anyone considered inviting folks from Wicket?
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 15:37:46 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski pisze:
> No problem. I'll write an e-mail today's evening.

I've spoken to some people on Wicket IRC channel and here are conclusions:
1. Some people have experience with Cocoon already but they looked at Cocoon briefly few years
(around 2001-2003). We must show that Cocoon is different and appealing now.

2. They wanted to see Cocoon demos, does anyone know why they are down on our zone? If I had
karma I could have a look but other people are welcome to help.

3. Most folks expressed some interests in integration between Cocoon and Wicket only if they
what is the benefit. As I don't know about Wicket that much I'm not sure where Cocoon integration
could be useful. I would like to see people more familiar with Wicket posting some nice ideas
integration that would spur Wicket community's interest. I'm going to ask for the same our

Grzegorz Kossakowski

View raw message