cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <>
Subject OSGi integration component in JIRA
Date Sun, 02 Sep 2007 19:11:16 GMT

I tried to take a look at open issues for "Servlet Service Framework" component[1] and found
that most of these issues are not directly related to SSF at all.

It's consequence of the fact that SSF component was Blocks-fw component and was renamed as
most of
blocks capabilities are handled by SSF now. However, when thinking about blocks-fw we had
range of affairs in mind like creation of OSGi integration. Issues covering this integration
attributed to SSF which is wrong IMO.

Therefore, I propose to create new component called OSGi integration and move all issues related
OSGi there.

Grzegorz Kossakowski

View raw message