cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <>
Subject Re: True OO for servlet service
Date Sun, 02 Sep 2007 09:28:07 GMT
Rice Yeh pisze:
> Hi Grek,

Hi Rice :)

>   Attached is the patch that is based on the present
> cocoon-servlet-service-impl implementation. cocoon-servlet-service-impl
> has some change since I posted my patch on COCOON-2038, which has
> already too many files attached to it. In order not to confuse you, I
> have the the patch attached to this mail. So you do not need to patch
> the files in COCOON-2038.

There is a legal problem with such approach. When attaching patch to a JIRA issue you check
option that you intend this file for inclusion to the source codes licensed by Apache License.
agreement is a must in order to commit your patch.

I already cleaned up COCOON-2038 so you can safely attach your patch as

> I find you already have written a test case
> class ServletServiceContextTestCase for ServletServiceContext.

Yes and I wanted to know if testContextInServletCalledFromExplicitSuperCall covers the bug
we were
talking about in COCOON-2038 as I'm not sure.

> I add one
> more test case in it to test COCOON-1939. All the test cases in
> ServletServiceContextTestCase are passed.
> So after applying this patch, you might close COCOON-2038 by referring
> back to this mail if there are no further problems.

Great, thanks Rice for your work! As long as all doubts are dispelled I'll commit your patch.

Grzegorz Kossakowski

View raw message