cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: True OO for servlet service
Date Sun, 02 Sep 2007 09:28:07 GMT
Rice Yeh pisze:
> Hi Grek,

Hi Rice :)

>   Attached is the patch that is based on the present
> cocoon-servlet-service-impl implementation. cocoon-servlet-service-impl
> has some change since I posted my patch on COCOON-2038, which has
> already too many files attached to it. In order not to confuse you, I
> have the the patch attached to this mail. So you do not need to patch
> the files in COCOON-2038.

There is a legal problem with such approach. When attaching patch to a JIRA issue you check
the
option that you intend this file for inclusion to the source codes licensed by Apache License.
This
agreement is a must in order to commit your patch.

I already cleaned up COCOON-2038 so you can safely attach your patch as
cocoon-servlet-service-impl-with-tests.patch.

> I find you already have written a test case
> class ServletServiceContextTestCase for ServletServiceContext.

Yes and I wanted to know if testContextInServletCalledFromExplicitSuperCall covers the bug
we were
talking about in COCOON-2038 as I'm not sure.

> I add one
> more test case in it to test COCOON-1939. All the test cases in
> ServletServiceContextTestCase are passed.
> So after applying this patch, you might close COCOON-2038 by referring
> back to this mail if there are no further problems.

Great, thanks Rice for your work! As long as all doubts are dispelled I'll commit your patch.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski