Hi,

We are using cocoon 2.1.9 portal to basically serve up regular sites.  So, there are no individual customizations per site nor any other "portal" functionality being used so far. In order to optimize performance, we would like to bypass the "login" functionality of the website, and allow all anonymous users to use the same layout.

Question #1 - Has this been done or planned for Cocoon Portal 2.2?
Question #2 - If not, any pointers on how to make this change?

Question #3 - Does this posting belong on the dev list?

Thanks,

Erron