cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Billard <olivier.billard.coc...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: Why has the PanaoidCocoonServlet disappear ?
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 12:37:35 GMT
Hi all,

Getting further after my... hum... it seems now that the shielding classloader does not do
its job, I now have the good old endorsed libs problem with
Tomcat 5.0.30 (Java 6). Removing endorsed libs shipped with the Tomcat distrib, it works.

Error : java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: javax.xml.transform.dom.DOMResult.getNextSibling()Lorg/w3c/dom/Node;

web.xml snippet:
<snip/>
<context-param>
   <param-name>shieled-classloader-use-repository</param-name>
   <param-value>false</param-value>
</context-param>

<context-param>
   <param-name>org.apache.cocoon.maven.deployer.servlet.ShieldingListener</param-name>
   <param-value>org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener,org.springframework.web.context.request.RequestContextListener</param-value>
</context-param>
<filter>
   <description>Acegi Security Filter</description>
   <display-name>Acegi Security Filter</display-name>
   <filter-name>Acegi Security Filter</filter-name>
   <filter-class>org.apache.cocoon.maven.deployer.servlet.ShieldingServletFilter</filter-class>
   <init-param>
     <param-name>targetClass</param-name>
     <param-value>org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy</param-value>
   </init-param>
   <init-param>
     <param-name>filter-class</param-name>
     <param-value>org.acegisecurity.util.FilterToBeanProxy</param-value>
   </init-param>
</filter>

<snip/>

<listener>
   <listener-class>org.apache.cocoon.maven.deployer.servlet.ShieldingListener</listener-class>
</listener>

Thanks
--
Olivier Billard