cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Billard <olivier.billard.coc...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: Why has the PanaoidCocoonServlet disappear ?
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2007 13:59:49 GMT
Hi Jean-Baptiste !

Thank you for your quick reply.

Didn't you mention the 2.1 part of the SVN repo ? Maybe was it not clear in my post, but I
am talking about Cocoon 2.2 :).
Searching a bit, I found some information about the shielding servlet service, that seems
to do that job, replacing the ParanoidCocoonServlet. Is it ?

We experiment some trouble though, with Tomcat 5.0.30, could it be that the default deployer
configuration does not use the shielding servlet, if it
is the right way to go ?

Thanks !

--
Olivier