cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Gianugo Rabellino" <gian...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CocoonGT2007 - When?
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 15:52:42 GMT
On 7/21/07, Gianugo Rabellino <gianugo@apache.org> wrote:
> On 7/17/07, Reinhard Poetz <reinhard@apache.org> wrote:
> > Hi Gianugo,
> >
> > are there already some concrete plans, when the GT will take place this year? I
> > would be very interested to know it asap, because a project will start around
> > the suggested dates of end of September or beginning of October and if possible
> > I want to avoid timing collisions as far as possible.
>
> Hey Reinhard,
>
> sorry to keep you (and everyone else) waiting. We are busy crossing
> t's and dotting i's, but I plan to send the dates, CFPs and other info
> RSN. For now, here is the sneak peek: mark October 3th and 4th down.
> :-)

I stand corrected. While we're busy confirming the final location, we
decided to add another day, so we're back on our usual 3-day track,
which means 3-5th October. Which also makes a great occasion for a
weekend in Rome!

Stay tuned for updates, there is a great program coming up!

--
Gianugo Rabellino
Sourcesense, making sense of Open Source: http://www.sourcesense.com