cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Rice Yeh" <rice...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: True OO for servlet service
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2007 16:15:28 GMT
Hi Greg,
  First off, I have to say sorry for not fulfill my promise in cocoon-2038
in time just because I just changed my work. I will try to use the 2 days of
this coming weekend to help write test cases for my patch. But I cannot
promise I will complete it in the 2 days.

I just have a svn update. It seems there are a lot of change on cocoon. I
have to solve the conflicts first.

Rice

Rice