cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <>
Subject Re: EncodeUrlTransformer
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2007 01:13:27 GMT
I assume you mean in the javadoc?  My guess is because it doesn't exist
in the "normal" place.  If you'll notice there is a jdk1.3 and jdk1.4
directory under src. There is an EncodeURLTransformer in each of them.
Which one gets compiled depends on the version of the compiler you are
using. The jdk1.4 version performs much better and doesn't have the
potential for a StackOverflow like the jdk 1.3 version does.

Joerg Heinicke wrote:
> On 30.08.2007 18:57 Uhr, Joerg Heinicke wrote:
>> EncodeUrlTransformer [1]
>> [1]
> When searching for the exact name I tried to use our API, but the
> EncodeUrlTransformer is not included. Any idea why?
> Joerg

View raw message